No matter what type of company you own, SEO should be part of your overall online marketing strategy.
93% of internet searches start with a search engine, and 97% of users go online looking for local services. Does your company appear multiple times on the first page of search engine listings related to your products or services? If you don't, you're losing leads and sales to your competitors — guaranteed.
Search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo, are constantly changing how they interpret, organize, and deliver information. Shrewd businesses can never rest on their laurels because neglecting to adjust to the constantly changing search engine optimization space can result in your website dropping from a first-page standout to a page-six afterthought.
Focused Idea's committed team of SEO experts follow current trends and best practices to help ensure that your company website is always being shown to the right people at the right times, providing you qualified traffic who will be eager for your message.
We pay very close attention to search engine updates. We formulate powerful new ways to help your search engine optimization be successful and improve visibility.
Giving You All The SEO Bells & Whistles
Every F.I. X user will be given access to our keyword tracker, where you can receive daily notices of all your keywords to track how your campaigns are improving.
Dedicated Campaign Manager
We don't use any cookie-cutter campaigns here. Each and every campaign is analyzed, planned, and customized for you, your goals, and your website.
GET A FREE SEO ANALYSIS
TRY IT - IT'S FREE!
Fully-Directed, Advanced SEO Service
Managed SEO: Our fully directed SEO service gives your company great, specified traffic. We develop strategies custom-built for you. There are no management fees and 100% of your ad spend goes to your campaign.
Throughout the last 7+ years, we've studied a ton of data to find out what works and what doesn't work in SEO. We've been working on countless projects — and it shows. We've taken everything we've learned and put it into our SEO service. It is the culmination of all our data, expertise and background.
You will receive a fully-directed search engine optimization solution that blends our experience, powerful SEO techniques, white-hat link building and premium content with our expert search engine optimization staff & support.
A Powerful SEO Strategy: We go beyond the basics and will build an advanced SEO plan to MAXIMIZE your website rankings and drive traffic. It includes two key components:
- By maximizing your present position with our "Easy Wins Method," we define the terms that you are already ranking in positions 4-30 and move those terms up with a diversified, secure, link building system to earn you fast results.
- Advanced Competitive Analysis: We use advanced market research Competitive Gap Analysis to discover what you're missing: high volume, low competition, valuable keywords. Then we build up amazing, well-researched copy with our blogger service to target these mid-cycle buyer keywords!
By mixing these two effective approaches, our digital marketing agency is able to achieve a significant increase in targeted viewers for the success of your company.
Begin by giving us some details about your website, your products, and your competition. It's okay if you don't know. We're going to walk you through the entire process together.
SEO Campaign Design
We will dig into your website, your competition and determine the best approach for you. We’ll look at easy-win keywords and find the gaps in your content.
F.I. X Onboarding
Following our analysis, your SEO campaign manager will arrange an onboarding call to go over your campaign and answer any questions. Once you approve the order, we'll get busy!
SEO Campaign Production
Once approved, the fulfillment process takes about 30 days to complete. Do you want to be hands-off? We will auto-approve your orders 10 days after submission.
SEO Results Tracking
We know that it takes time and patience to track SEO results. That's why we give you access to our live tracking software to check your present rankings and progress.
SEO Reporting & Follow Up
Each month, our agency sends you reports of everything that we've done. You will also have the opportunity to discuss your progress with your campaign manager!
SEO Case Studies
In this case study, you will learn exactly how we boosted an e-commerce site’s traffic by 2400%. Ready to go? Background This is an e-commerce site that sells products that cost between $50 and $300 dollars. Initially, the site…Read Case Study
The financial niche is extremely competitive, and one of the most profitable areas on the Internet. This website came to us with a reasonably clean slate — starting with very little traffic. In this case study, you will understand how…Read Case Study
Want your company published in maps and search results?
Do you ever wonder what it takes to have good local SEO? By local SEO, we're talking about all types of searches that are for your general area.
- What influences Local SEO — When we think about local SEO, we could break it into two parts:
- What affects the map/3 pack rankings and other map results
- What determines the ranking of organic listings
- Google My Business Optimization — Your Google My Business listing is base for how your firm's data is presented on Google in the maps and knowledge graph. If you haven't already done so, you need to “claim” your Google My Business site and optimize it for your enterprise!
- Get Local NAP Citations — After setting up and optimizing your Google My Business listing, you'll want to get NAP citations. NAP is named Name, Address, Phone Number. More recently, terms like NAPU (Name, Address, Phone Number, URL) and NAPW (Name, Address, Phone Number, Website) have been tossed around.
- Local Link Building — Links coming to your website are as important to local SEO as it is to any other form of SEO, and many of the same techniques succeed here. This includes publishing valuable information for your audience, promoting relevant influencers, guest posts on other blogs, and get links on relevant resource listings.
- Local Reviews — Your initial step is to search for your company profile on prominent review sites. Hubspot has posted a list of the top 19 consumer review sites, including Yelp, Google My Business, TripAdvisor, Better Business Bureau, and Amazon, and others.